Your vote matters! Thanks to a program sponsored by Chase and LivingSocial called Mission: Small Business℠, your support could translate into a $250,000 grant to create “comfort packs” for school kids experiencing a disaster. But we need at least 250 votes at missionsmallbusiness.com to qualify. To vote for our business, Basics:
“Providing comfort for kids when mom and dad can’t.”
1. On the site http://missionsmallbusiness.com/ click ‘Log In & Support’ and log in using Facebook. (you can unlike it after next week :)
2. Search for our business by name (BASICS), or filter by our State and City (Guernsey, WY). (It shows up at the very bottom if you search by the name, Basics.)
3. Click on the blue Vote button next to our business name to show your support for our business.
4. Tell me in the comments below if YOU or someone you know is up for the same grant so I can go vote for them. This is ABUNDANCE. Let’s help each other!!
5. Please share. 250 votes isn’t very many, but I need help spreading the word.
Ride the Train! (and hop on the new Twitter train below)My Mad Mind and The Survival Mama and Shellie Sakai. Here’s how it works:
- Follow me (via email or newsletter) & the other 2 hostesses (first three spots on the linky)
- Leave a comment for me if you’re a new follower via email or newsletter and I will follow you back
- Link up your blog post for “Tuesday Train”
….and NOW you can link up your Twitter to the newest car on the train!
Be sure to add your TWITTER link.