I’ve partnered with Munchkin Radio for a phenomenal giveaway and GRAND PRIZE drawing!!
As a life-long princess myself, I’m proud to be a part of the Princess Festival this year.
The Princess Festival is the ultimate Princess experience.
Being a princess is more than glitter and ribbons – a true Princess knows how to make a difference in the world by using courage, compassion, and grace!
The values of the Princess Festival are:
- It’s fun to look beautiful, but to be MORE THAN A PRINCESS you must learn to CARE ABOUT OTHERS
- A True Princess wants to MAKE A DIFFERENCE and creatively finds ways to do that
- The “REAL MAGIC” comes not from fairy or “quizzle dust,” but FROM WITHIN the heart and mind of the Princess.
How cool is that??! To find out more ABOUT the Princess Festival, check out the videos and other great objectives. This is a great way to show the Princesses in your life how to become a True Princess.
The 2012 Princess Festival is June 19-30 at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah, with the King’s Daddy Daughter Ball on June 29th and 30th
- FOUR pairs of tickets to the Princess Festival
- GRAND PRIZE – One Princess Dress
Enter to Win: (use the Rafflecopter on the post to log your entries)
14 chances to win for EACH DRAWING
• Follow @jengreyson on twitter – 1 entry
• Like The Survival Mama on Facebook – 1 entry
• Subscribe to the Weekly newsletter – 5 entries
• Get the blog in your inbox – 5 entries
• Tweet about it – 1 entry (for EACH TIME per day)
• Like the post – 1 entry
Drawings will be held on:
- Pair of tickets #1 — May 12
- Pair of tickets #2 — May 19
- Pair of tickets #3 — May 26
- Pair of tickets #4 — June 2
- Princess Dress — June 9
Only one winner per pair of tickets, but all participants are eligible to win the Princess Dress (BE SURE TO LOG YOUR ENTRIES SEPARATELY FOR THE PRINCESS DRESS — YOU CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T ENTER ON THAT CONTEST!)